Free Solar Panel Companies
More and more companies across the UK are now offering ‘Free Solar Panels‘. But is it all just too good to be true?
So what’s the deal with Free Solar Panels?
The way it works is that if your property fits their strict criteria, then the company will install ‘free solar panels’ on your property. Under the contractual and binding agreement that you will need to sign then THEY (not you) will make money from the surplus electricity you produce for the next 25 years.
So “Yes” you get free solar panels and “Yes” you get free electricity, but these are the key points you need to consider:
- They will only fit panels on roofs that are facing south or 70 degrees either side of south, they may not entertain you.
- They will only only fit panels on large roofs as they have to get a minimum of around 18 panels installed to make it pay for them.
- You will have to sign a legal agreement to lease your roof to them for 25 years, so you become a landlord of your own roof and they become a tenant.
- You do not make any money from the Government’s Feed In Tariff which is a massive advantage of having Solar Panels in the first place.
An Even Brighter Shade of Green
Now we are not saying there is anything wrong with going down this route, However, it is our belief that it is far better to buy your panels outright and have the peace of mind knowing that:
- YOU own your own roof and Solar Panels
- YOU have full control over your entire property
- YOU make money from your investment
We believe that our solution is an even brighter shade of green. Contact us today and arrange your genuinely FREE consultation.